Listen closely as each experience falls on the soil of your heart.
To the melody it sings within.
The song it sings may point to 1 of 3 things:
- A door cracked or swinging wide open
- A sense of indifference
- A door slowly closing or slamming shut
The opening door rings the bell of YES
I am ONE with this.
Indifference could mean lack of attention or understanding
Not yet ready to receive it
Perhaps at a later time
Or not ever.
When the sense of the experience feels like a shutting door
It could mean a No
This is not right for me
Or the stirring of fear that blocks the path to the yes.
Listen to your heart.
What is it saying right now?
‘Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backwards.’
1. How often do you sit still long enough to feel/listen to what your heart is trying to tell you?
2. When your heart cried out with ‘Yes!’, what did that feel like? Were you absolutely certain right away? Or did your heart shift from uncertainty to certainty over time?
3. How do you choose to handle a sense of indifference about a particular situation?
4. Sometimes the ‘no’ is our own. Sometimes we are dealing with the ‘no’ of another. How difficult is it for you to listen to your own ‘no’ if you fear rejection or need approval?
5. What is your heart saying right now? How will you choose to respond?